Friday, November 04, 2005

details on wedding lunch buffet

Maybe some of you did not receive the invitation card or lost it already.....I put the details in this blog......

Date: 11 Dec 2005
Venue: Blk 419 Jurong West St 42
Time: 12.30pm-2.30pm

All 4N1, 3E1,3N1, 2E4, 1E1, ex 1E1, ex 2E1, ex 3N2, ex 3E2 chinese students are invited.:) & red cross cadets...........Did I left out anymore??:) paiseh....let me know if I forgot to type in....:)

I hope to take some photos with all of you before i completely "disappear" from school.:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

4e2 neh ? gaf us ur invitation cards for fun ?

rEd_deViLx

Anonymous said...

wa..... sad lah..... biased =[

rEd_deViLx

Anonymous said...

haha..paiseh...forgot to type in..too many classes already....no need be sad...u all at least got invitation card...some classes I not enough to give..dun have lehz....ahha....muz come hor....now go study for ur 'o' levels la:)