Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Thank you!

Thanks to my wonderful angels from red cross.
Thanks for the farewell today........
special thanks to Mary for making the trip down, and I caught u delivering the cake........

I know everyone works very hard, have to balance cca and studies and parents' pressure etc.
But I hope that all of you will still try your best and work together as a team for the unit.
Without the teamwork, we will not be able to make it for any events. I know there will definitely be disagreement here and there and conflicts between ideas, but I hope everyone will try to see the bigger picture and work towards a common goal.

Even though I will not be around in school next year, but I will still visit all of you quite often.
And if possible, I will be around to support you for your next year competitions. I hope next year when I came to visit u all in school, or when Ms Sng visit u all, we can see everyone's happy faces and all of you take pride in being part of the unit.

Teachers come and leave.......that is a part of life......but remember though we left, we want to see the unit keep growing, and hope that next time when we returned, the unit will be strong and everyone is united as a team.

Ms Oon will be around to support all of you through next year 2 major competitions- Talentime and Footdrill. Please give her your support, and I hope the footdrill team will all come for the footdrill camp....its going to be a fun and memorable experience.....trust me........Ms oon will come up with interesting activities for everyone......beside footdrill, we will have alot of fun stuffs.....some of the seniors will be around too, and that is also the last event I will be with all of you.

6 comments:

maRybek said...

wow.. thank me...

hehe..

but u nv cry... not touch meh??

Anonymous said...

i cold blooded one,..u dun know meh....haha....i not easily cry type la:P try harder...haha

Anonymous said...

wah...though i not RC wan..feel sad hearing u leaving us..T_T...haiz..next year lesson will sure be a boring lesson without u ard..

Anonymous said...

without me around for u all to bully, u all feel boring rite?hahhaa

Anonymous said...

no la...u so cute..who will bully u...lesson not fun already ma...

Anonymous said...

Yo Miss Tan, u leaving, we all very sad one u koe?? Cos u are the best teacher in the whole wide world!!! Thanks for everything u have done for RC and us!! And thks for the coke!! Really very refreshing!! And hor, dun forget to post the photos on ur blog!!! Meand shishi gonna chase u for it!! JKJK