Monday, November 28, 2005

someone who look like Kah Weng

Today I went to play MJ with my best friend and 2 of her friend.....its a very last minute decision, coz she phone me suddenly and say "san que yi".....and I thought recently she must be feeling a bit down becoz of her relationship matter, so I agree to join in th MJ session. I am quite lousy in MJ, coz I dunno how to count the tiles and dunno how to distribute etc.....I only know how to arrange them to win..hhaha.....

anyway, I lose about 7 bucks for the 3 hrs. consider quite small lose already. And we went dinner at Great World City. After that took bus 198 home from redhill Mrt. The at clementi area, someone who look my 4T1 student Kah Weng board the bus............I gave him a tap on the hand when he walk pass my seat, but then he look as if he doesn't know me.....and he is kind of troubled looking......I thought he wasn't in a good mood.....but now when I recap the whole thing....I think I might have recognise the wrong person......coz when I get off the bus and wave good bye to him...he still give me a very strange look...hahah....like unbelievable kind of look....

If you happened to know Kah Weng, can u tell me if he got a younger brother? the person really look like him....or maybe twin brother? sighz...I dun have his handphone number, if not I can ask him directly........:)

No comments: