Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Finally.....a gathering

Finally...will be having a gathering with friends this friday night.I have not seen my group of close friends for like 2 years??? Have not been to a gathering for that long. But I know we have build up a strong foundation since sec/Jc times and even if we had not met for a few years, the bond will still be that strong. Maybe that is the difference between man and woman. My hubby met his friends once a week for supper/dinner. Almost every week he will have something on. But for me, I meet my friends like once a year?? or twice a year??

Once a woman is married, the focus will shift to kids and family. If my kids are sick, or if I am not well. Even if there is a once in a 100 years special event, I will not go also. The 1st place in my heart will always be my kids. And I know I have to be well, then I can take good care of them. I guess for me to really do what I want to do without having to "think", will be when my kids are big enough to look after themselves. Then I can have my own way of doing things, for the next 20 years, I will put my kids the top piority 1st.

No comments: