Thursday, December 04, 2008

helpless

I dun know whats happening to my girl....Her fever came back and the highest hit 39 this evening. I am just back from my PD clinic at Jurong. Took a cab down from Yishun after I phone my Pd regarding the fever. Was told to go down immediately. The whole day today, my girl was telling me she want to sleep. from morning to evening, she seems very tired. Her cough not better. and fever is back.

Felt like crying. I'm so stressed. Whats happening to her? The Pd say if tomolo morning still fever, have to go hospital to do x ray. He is still worried that its fei4 yan2. I will still have to visit the doctor tomolo afternoon. The blood test result will be out.

My girl seems to be very weak. I felt like a useless mother......I am so worried. worried about the big one, and worried about the small one who is so cranky and giving my mum such a hard time to take care. Worried about my hubby who is also sick. worried about my mum who seems to overwork taking care of my small girl and she seems to be falling sick too. Worried about myself, if I fall sick, who is going to look after my 2 kids..... I'm so stressed....

I cannot fall sick.....

No comments: