Thursday, December 04, 2008

doctor visit

my elder girl is still sick. she had high fever 41degree on sunday.was thinking whether to go to hospital sunday nite, then decide to phone my usual PD. Monitor her for 1 nite, the next day, took her to see the PD. Took a cab down to Jurong. She had serious bateria infection. took a blood test as the Pd was scare that her lungs may be infected. I regret not seeing gd doctors but took her to normal GP for so many times, until now she has been coughing more than 1 month. Now end up with more agony and more money spent. The Pd phone in the nite regarding the blood test report and luckily her lungs are ok. Was asked to go for follow up check tuesday. And for these 2 visits, cost me about $500 in total. Have to go for follow up check again this Saturday.

The medical bill for myself and kids for this month come up to $1000. My hubby is also sick. fever. But he still had to go to work as he need to travel to Jakarta this morning. But will be back tonite.

I am still not compeltely well. Still cough at nite. But well enough to take care of my girl. Have not fetch my small girl back for 2 weeks as I did not want the virus to spread to her, without the virus, she is already cranky enough.

No comments: