Thursday, January 01, 2009

The 1st post for year 2009

School starts tomolo and I will be back to work.

I dun like the new head in the dept, as she seems unable to judge who is the "bad" person and who are the "good" people in the department. She seems to be taking the wrong sides and I am quite disappointed about it. Just dun feel good. The good people always get bullied. And this very good guy in the dept gets unfairly treated, which makes my blood boils. Why is it that we are always clearing shit and mess for others? They create the mess then they should clear it themselves. And this woman who got no team spirit just want people to help her when she need help, so where is she and what have she done when we need to do things as a team? One rotten egg really spoilt the whole basket of eggs. And I dislike people who got no team spirit.

Not a good way to start the year with.
I should say something good.
hmm...........I hope everyone on my "good friends" list will have a good year, good health, good luck.:)

No comments: