Thursday, January 22, 2009

a thought

I had this thought. I would like to take a break from teaching in school. I felt so tired and sick. And I'm real sick. I am not getting what I need out of the part time scheme, which makes me felt so "exploited" by pple. I am still leaving at school at 6pm and bringing back all the tonnes of compositions and works to marks. I din get to use the free day constructively, but used it for my marking. So by getting less pay, I am not justified for it.

I seriously think that I need to leave. Maybe to cool down for a while. Considering taking no pay leave first. I need a break. But currently too sick to even discuss with P anything. And also because I am losing my voice again. The last time I totally lost my voice was in 2005. Now my voice problem is here, because I cough too much. And maybe think too much also.

No comments: