Thursday, January 22, 2009

a late goodbye

I am so shocked when I browse thro some of the blogs that I have been missing for quite a while. I din even know she left, she was such a quiet and gentle girl in class. The year I taught the class 2005. That was the year I left JWSS. I love the class, there are so many red cross little angels in the class. Alvina was so quiet in class, she was responsible and committed in red cross tasks. Even though I only taught her for that year, she and the rest of the red cross girls are always on my mind. I know she had some health problem, but she look alright and she carried out her duties like the rest of the girls, it did not come to my mind she would have left us so early. She was so close to the release of O level results. My heart ache when I recall her name...Alvina is the name she was called in red cross. But in chinese class, she was called Tan Wan Ling.

I couldn't sleep last nite, my mind was full of the unexpected news and I am so sorry that I did not send my goodbye to her. I was late.......late by almost 2 weeks. I don't know how her good friends are going to cope with the loss. I read the blogs of so many of them and all the photos brings back alot of memories. My images of them were still stagnant at sec 1. But they have all outgrown the childishness and become pretty ladies.

Why did such a nice girl left so early....there's still so much for her to see, there are still so many dreams to pursue........I find it very hard to accept.
I hope she will be a happy angel in heaven.........a late goodbye to Alvina...

Take care of yourselves........Wan Jing, Veronica, stephanie and valerie......I am sure your good friend wants everyone of you to be happy. And also to help her to live life to fullest and to pursue all the dreams that she is unable to do so.Take Care!

No comments: