Saturday, January 31, 2009

NPL

I have made the decision already. By pass my HOD and talk to Principal. He is a reasonable superior and I really enjoy working under him. But the new HOD really sucks.......haha....anyway my no pay leave will starts from 23/3/2009. Will take until year end. Then I will decide what I want. Whether to go back teach or to change school or to continue take no pay leave. Too early to decide now.

I am left with 30% of my pathetic voice. And was on MC on Thursday. And the no EQ & IQ head just implement a "buddy system" on Thursday morning itself, expected me to phone my "buddy" to inform of assignments to be given to students. Hey! I am on MC on that day and I did not attend her bloody meeting so how I am going to know who's my "buddy"? And Its a long weekend after CNY. Wednesday was my freeday, so I wasn't in school for one week. If I know I will be so sick until after 1 plus week also cannot recover, I must be God....haha...And the bloody system implement on the same day, activate in that same second??..haha...one of the vein in her brain must have gone hay wired.

And I heard on friday when I went to school that someone bad mouth me. Say I "irresponsible".....what a joke man. I have alot of close friends in school who came to tell me abt it. They were so shocked also. I was actually also on MC that day. But I decide to go to school to teach with my pathetic 20% frog voice. And I felt so upset that morning after I heard the brainless woman bad talk behind my back. But that afternoon, I suddenly felt like laughing. Its the best joke of the day, and I actually forgot to tell the P about it durig our conversation. I should have tolf him.

A newbie in school who dun even know what kind of person I am, dare to use that word on me. Where on earth got a part time teacher work until school close everyday and mark until 12 midnite and use free day for marking? And I am "irresponsible"...I find it so amusing man. Its a word that I would never ever imagine it to be use on me.

The 2 things that I am always so proud of myself is Integiry and responsibility. Ever since my primary school teacher wrote that in my report book, I made sure I live up to the 2 words. Its really a joke of the day. And she said to to my good friends in schools..haha..........who find her a horrible woman.

my ba zi and her ba zi must have clashed. I am actually on good term with almost all my colleuges in school. But she is one of those that really irks me. Since she like things so superficious, she should do it herself. I am not interested in doing thnigs that look good but have no value. Working under a petty woman is bad. I guess I am those kind more "hao2 shuang3" and I canot stand petty woman as superior.

Too bad, its just a senario of a mismatch. I am not the right GENERAL for the right KING.

No comments: