Sunday, January 04, 2009

my workload for the year

Now I am taking the part time teaching scheme with a 2/3 workload. Means I'm getting a pay cut of 1/3, so doing 1/3 less work. I do not have form class and CCA. And I have 1 free day which I do not have to go to school, and its a wednesday. I have check out the calender. There are no public holidays on a wednesday, thus its a very good choice. Initially, I wanted to have the free day on Monday, but after looking at the calender, I decide not to. There are quite a number of public holidays on Mondays and Fridays for 2009.

I will still be doing dept admin work as I will still be in the IT committe and doing all the data stuffs, like keying in marks, preparing result analysis etc. Will still need to help out in dept events, but not the main in charge.

I have 4 classes. 2E, 3E, 4E and 2T

My 1st day of sch, I still ended up leaving school at 6.30pm...sigh...I dun want to be the most "ill-fated" teacher on part time. I have to leave early........I must leave early, so that I felt justified for my pay cut...haha

No comments: