Thursday, February 05, 2009

MC

I will be on MC tomorrow. Still very sick. Today I tried to teach with my usual hoarse voice that have not recovered. But I got a very bad headache which makes me very giddy and pukish. I have to sit down if not I felt like fainting. luckily I only have 4 periods today and 1 class is doing a test. Already thankful that I do not have to run to toilet to puke.

Had already prepared work for all my classes tomorrow. This time round the low EQ woman has got nothing to pick on me.

I actually seen a chinese doc yest. But today I went to see western doc again, so now I dun know which medicine I should take....continue with chinese med or take western medicine? another round of anti biotics...the 3rd round already...maybe I should not take?

This few weeks of bad sickness has made me realise that there is really nothing more important than health. Work is work, end of the day, sometimes even when you have done your work responsibly, people can still be not satisfied. Even if you work until you are left with one last breathe or you sold your life to work, eventually noone may be grateful to you for what you have contributed.

I need to be real sick to understand alot of things. please dun be a workaholic and put your own health at stake.

No comments: