Sunday, February 01, 2009

what I will be busying with

I just finished marking my 3 classes of compositions and letter writings. And next week, test papers will be coming in. So I will be marking test paper and computing marks for CA1 for next 2 weeks. Then I will go through another round of composition marking. After that, I will set Mid yr paper for my P. Not for my HOD. I do it for my P. He is a nice man, so I thought even though I am leaving in March. I should help by setting the mid yr paper.

My hubby always say I complain and complain and end up will still do things for pple. I guess that is my soft spot. If a person is gd to me 100%, I felt that I should treat the person 200% better. But if the person is bad to me 100%, I will return 200% worse to him/her.....hmm....seems like I also quite petty hor?

So after my leave starts, what will I be doing? Probably will take up driving lessons first. Even though I know I got no sense of direction, but mastering a new skill maybe will be useful to be in the future. Then probably will do some tidying of house and bringing my kids out to play on weekdays where its not so crowded in alot of places.Then I will think of some other ways to get some income for myself..haha..probably teach tuition. And then plan for a good year end holiday with my whole family. Wanted to go tour in a big group as it will be more fun.

No comments: