Sunday, February 15, 2009

updates

my voice is still like a frog. But I have hop to another doctor. Its the 6th times I have seen western doctor on this cough+flu+loss of voice. Until now still not recovered.

My big girl childcare centre got some kind of stomach flu virus and on and off she will puke. only 1 time she got diarrhoa. There was one nite she puke 3 times. Just changing the bedsheet and washing them enough work for the nite. brought her to see doctor on wednesday nite. She is recovering. But her appetite is so bad that she eat only a few mouth of food and dun wan anymore. I hope she will get better fast fast. I really dun wan to take more leave, need to complete alot of things b4 I take my no pay leave. Have alot of things to do as I can't leave it to a relief teacher to do.sighz........

No comments: