Tuesday, February 10, 2009

what wrong with typical woman?

Today I am backstab by another head from another dept which i had to work with.becoz of some no value added work, I felt that I should not do for the sake of doing. for the past years in civil service, I have been doing some no meaning things which pple from "up there" ask me to do. Normally I will juz do quietly, will not kick up a big fuss. But now I am going to take no pay leave, I felt that I should not remain quiet and maybe I should say out the problem. I respect her so I send email to her only, didn;t cc to others. I regret that. I should have CC to P, VP. She went to my head and backstab me...think her EQ also not high man....i didn't "broadcast" to pple, and she go and "broadcast". I think typical women are really petty. Thats why I get along better with guys. I can say whatever I want and I dun have to think whether they will be offended over small small things. I think my school middle management got alot of problems, esp women in middle management. Anything, any problem you pointed out, they will take it personally like you are challenging their authority.

My head is also out to pick on me. Lesson observation is done in july or august. But she sent email and say want me to arrange a lesson observation for her. I am already so sick with a frog voice and she want to have lesson observation. Fine with that. I email back and say she can come anyday, anytime, any class, any lesson. I will not specially prepared a lesson for her to see "fake" teaching. She can just drop by as and when she is free to see my "real" teaching. I think this is more meaningful, but I guess her intention is not to really sincerely come for lesson observation. But I dun care. I am doing my work, she like it or not, its up to her. Why should I bother. My health is in a terrible state. And I am disillusion with civil service. Why can pple just trust pple, must everything really be in black and white?

Please lah, if I really want to challenge anyone's authority, I would have climb up the ladder and be coordinator or subject head or whatever. I dun want to take up any of these roles. That is why I keep cutting my pay, but still I keep getting work. Why must I cut my pay and do extra work. not logical right? It is not pple who are capable should do more work. work and pay should be in porportion.

too bad my P is not in school these 2 days.I will see him again on Thursday when I am back in school. The only thing that makes me feels bad to leave is my classes, my students and my P. Maybe becoz my P is a guy not a woman, thats why I gets along well with him. Typical woman are really petty and difficult to get along with.

I think this year I got alot of "xiao3 ren2" in my life. I need to go see my regular fengshui master again. My hubby also got quite alot of "xiao ren", and worse than mine, his xiao ren is a petty man...haha....a man with the personality of a typical woman....sounds bad....

No comments: