Thursday, April 28, 2011

just in time

I have a tuition later. So I brought san san to childcare at 3pm. And she was in time for a birthday party of her classmate. She must be feeling happy, can eat cake and have goody bag to bring home.

This morning I brought her to KKH for hand review. And cast removed. But still cannot do too much physical stuffs and cannot over exert the hand. She always fell asleep on the way back. And I got a hard time carrying her. like carrying a packet of 10kg rice from novena back to yishun. Still have to pack lunch and wait for feeder bus to get home. dead tired. maybe this is how I manage to slim down even without much excercise.

As for leng leng, this morning I went to check on the white board that cut her leg. Luckily it wasn't rusty. very much relieved. But still need to moniter her just in case. Hope no infection or what. It was just another suay wednesday. all the whiteboards are ok except this one, with one of the "foot" rubber part came off. so she was cut by the sharp edge. I inform the principal of the centre to get the "foot" wrap up in case other children got injured too.

please do not let my wednesday become "疯狂星期三", I do not want to see frogs started flying or pigs flying.

No comments: