Monday, April 25, 2011

tuition

my tuition assignments are more stabilize now.
stress level definitely very much lower than teaching in school.
only stress with fetching kids as time is usually tight in the evening.
when I have lessons cancelled and a free day, I bring my mum and baby out. sometimes I shift lessons to take kids to see doctor etc. Other times the student change days and times due to school events etc.
Must have very good memory to note all the changes, so that I wun run a waste trip due to wrong day and timing.

Enjoying my life now.
flexibilty in work.
income is not fantastic, and very much lower with no bonus. But for sake of mental health, its still worthwhile.

And my other free time, I still spend to source for materials and plan my lessons. But marking is so much easiler. only a few pieces of work. But making sure the kids really learned and make good use of their parents' hard earned money is something I am more concerned with. Most of the kids are not interested in the language and their results are really bad. So have to take into consideration how to make the lessons more interesting, just like in school. And have to motivate them. All kind of ways. but this time round i have more freedom, not like in school, so much restrictions.

Hope my 3 sec 4 students will score well for their coming o levels. Have tried all means to help them with exam techniques. Please let them have all A1 or A2.

No comments: