Friday, April 22, 2011

when can dreams become reality

these 2 days, I had dreams with numbers.
means?
Dreamt of toto numbers on weds night. woke up thursday morning, and still remember 2 to 3 numbers. quickly go buy as there is a draw on thurs. But then numbers never opened.haha...
And unbelieveable, yesterday night i dreamt of numbers again. this time is 4d. In the dream, my mum ask me to buy 4d for her. (btw my mum never buy 4d, she dun believe in all these, she is a non gambler)And she say buy the number 10buck big and 10 bucks small. wah...so much........but the number when I wake up in the morning, i cannot remember clearly. all the numbers mix up, dun know whether correct or not.
Anyway, this time I didn't buy...haha....

My dreams always dun work. dun know if tonight I will dream of numbers again. Maybe I should prepare a piece of paper and a pen, then I can jot down quickly b4 woken up from sleep.

No comments: