Thursday, June 09, 2011

finally no more fractured hand review

I just brought san san for fractured hand review this morning. Last time already. no need to go again. finally.

later in the afternoon, i will be bring lengleng for an outing to kranji turf club. there is an event there, should be quite fun I think.

Then tomolo morning after tuition, I will bring san san back to jurong as I need to go back and take care of June. My mum will be attending a wedding dinner, so I need to be at Jurong.

This week very busy. saturday morning my girl yamaha lesson, saturday night I have one tuition. Sunday after one tuition and after that get ready for another wedding dinner. Next week also. But its really good to hear good news from friends. And I hope to meet old friends at the wedding dinners too.Have not seen some of them for quite a long time. Hopefully all are doing well:)

No comments: