Thursday, May 17, 2012

bad weather

These few days the weather so hot.Under the sun is like burning up. Feeling very tired, even if I had already slept earlier than the few weeks before. I may be sleeping late again once i start playing diablo 3. But not yet, havent bought the game yet. My bro will buy, i can use his account probably. one of the games i played last time. I dun played alot of games, the most I have played is bandit king, diablo, runescape, and a bit of romance of three kingdom and maple story.others are all those kind of small facebook games. i remember the last diablo game, i forgot i went to which level, but the character died in one place when i fail to kill the demon and i didnt manage to retrieve my important stuffs back. tried a few times to go back to the same place, but always died same spot, so in the end i give up...haha...so i actually didn't complete all the levels. But my bro did. And he is still playing bandit king over the weekends, dun know how many donkey years already. he didnt find new games to play, keep playing the old games again and again. and dun know completed for how many times already and still keep playing. normally for me, if i completed a game, i wun play a second time. likewise for reading books, for me to read a book twice, its also very difficult.

No comments: