Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sianz

I requested for extension of npl in march. And today i received email, not on status of the request, but on posting. Inform me to report to c....c....h...(yishun) on 25 june. Very sianz right. Ministry of error, how many times must this kind of thing happened?why your people simple things also cannot do efficiently? I send email in march, i am sure you have enough time to read my email, so how come take so long and now anyhow send a posting to me. I dun wan to go leh....so how.....i sent email to ask them check on status of my npl. So you are forcing me to leave the service earlier than i wanted to. If npl is not approved, i will probably quit, coz i have alot of commitments this year. I cannot go back and leave all my tuition kids on their own. Have two psle ones, i have to see them through the exams. Very sianz. Spoilt my mood. Tell my girls not to provoke me tonight as i am in a bad mood. 杉:谁弄你生气? 我:坏人。 她:又不是我们。。。。。。。 本来想说是"闪电uncle"弄我生气,后来就索性说坏人。 唉。。。。真烦。

No comments: