Thursday, May 17, 2012

tasks for today

later i will go library borrow books for my girls. And after that pack lunch back and prepare lessons for my tuitions. my sec 4 will be taking o levels soon, need to prepare some stuffs for them. And prepare holidays lessons things for the rest of my students. can teach a bit on romance of 3 kingdom. and maybe teach 1 or 2 modern poems. And can play some quiz. I can use the 百万小学堂 style of quiz to let them play. I have create one game with over hundreds of questions range from general knowledge to chinese, english, maths, science, during the one year in christ church.damn bo liao last time. But i spent alot of time on this set of quiz. Of coz some question taken from the 百万小学堂 books. And add in a bit of local favour. Today will fetch my girls, bring over to in law side and go for my night tuition. I have been resting for 2 days already. time to start work. but i really dun like people "nag" at me, like asking how come sch holiday coming still have tuition....... actually if all parents stop lessons after exams, then for a few weeks i will be jobless and eat grass.....so best is even after exam, schedule as per normal. but dun know why cannot understand the concept of "no work no money", if I dun work, who is going to support me? and i need to pay quite alot for kids stuffs also. sometimes really quite piss off by all these senseless remarks. just not practical and not realistic. I can dun work, i wish i can dun work also. unless i strike a one million toto, if not this will just be a dream for me.

No comments: