Sunday, October 07, 2012

Earthquake at home

Today my girls are caned. I was at the kitchen washing dishes and i heard a loud sound, something collapse. Sounds like earthquake. My mum rush to see, i rush to see, my hubby rush to see. And in my room, the whole cabinet fell down. On the mattress. Even on the mattress the sound is already so loud like building collapse. And i am not exaggerating. All the things on the cabinet landed everywhere in the room. The two monsters each stand on one side, just slightly above the collapse cabinet. I was so relieved i didnt hearany crying sound. My little june was very lucky. She was not sitting near the cabinet, if not she will be very seriously injured. She was sitting nearthe room door. My hubby caned the two monsters and make sure they realised what is wrong with their actions. How did that cabinet collapse?the two girls open the cabinet drawer and sit inside the drawer. The two girls weight caused the whole cabinet to fell.and very lucky, they somehow, which i dun know how, manage to jump out in such a short time. Very unbelievable, because there is such a high chance they will be trap under the cabinet. And i guess it must be my grandmum protecting them. Because my grandmum potrait was place on top of the cabinet. My mum was so scared that june was hit by the cabinet, when she saw her sitting by the side of the door, she was so relieved. My girls are really behaving more and more like monsters, each day coming up with new ideas of creating havoc.i really hope they learned their lesson today. I cannot imagine what will happen if the collapse cabinet hit any of them. I know my grandmum must be watching over us, if not how can the girls not trapped under the cabinet.they are sitting on the drawer, and when the cabinet collapse, they would have been directly under it.

No comments: