Friday, October 19, 2012

House cleaning

Today's lesson is cancelled. So I spent the whole morning doing cleaning of house. From 9am until 1.30pm. Dead tired. Tasks accomplished:changing of bedsheets, that was like 1 king size, 1 queen size, and 3 singles. Sweeping floor, mopping floor. Wipe windows, clean 2 fans. I hate the dismantling part, very troublesome, still have to put back after that. Cleaning toilets and basins. And do laundry. After that had lunch and borrow books from library for the monsters. Now going library become my almost daily task. And each time have to borrow at least 24 books back. Their reading speed is unbelievable. I wonder if they really read them. I cannot even remember which are the books borrowed before. But when i borrowed the same one back, they remembered. And will grumble, say i keep borrowing the same books.

No comments: