Monday, October 08, 2012

Refresh knitting

Thinking of going hongkong end of nov. promised the monsters to go see mickey mouse. Previously i knitted two wool sweaters for them, but now i need another one for june, so i may start knitting another. But it has been more than two years i last touch my knitting stuffs. I cannot even remember the knit and purl. I need to refresh everything. I jus managed to do casing and one row of knit. Tomorrow i shall try to refresh the rest.not sure if i will be in time to complete before the trip. And the sweater i wanted to make for my mum is only halfway through. I need to go back and find my knitting teacher, if not i cannot continue. So i may sign up for the weekday afternoon knitting class at tanglin cc. Shall see how. If i get stuck with little june sweater, i may need to go back to the class fast fast. Hopefully i can do all by my own. I need to refresh my memory on knitting stuffs.

No comments: