Thursday, November 22, 2012

Busy night

I shall just keep myself awake for another one hour, since san san medicine time is near. Just now she vomitted. And i have to clear the mess and change the bedsheet. Luckily there is mattress protector. So now i am doing washing and at the same time waiting for her next medicine timing.Her stomach also not too good. She had watery stools. Three times already. Fever is very high. Even after medication. So i have to be really careful. Have to moniter her every hour. Fever plus vomitting plus watery stools, seems like a stomach flu virus.......tomorrow have to bring her see doc. Cannot bring my mum and little june out liao. Friday is concert day....dun know she will be ok to perform or not. Recently the whole family sick one after another. Currently my sis in law having hfmd. Should be the same virus that we kena two weeks ago. So we din go over my in law house since last weds. Have to wait until next week then can go over. But same virus, probably will not kena twice. Read from somewhere, hfmd is like dengue, got a few different virus type. Kena one type, next time will not kena the same type again. But really very suay right....keep falling sick...but also can consider lucky as sickness all come at this time, which is one of my most free timing. Sch holidays. I dont have much lessons this period. Can have more time look after them and of coz recover from my own sickness.

No comments: