Thursday, November 22, 2012

Seen pd

Just bring my san san seen pd. this morning she woke up and start talking nonsense, scare me. Asking me to carry her high high so that she can see animals. Then keep pointing at curtain say want to see whatever. And say got lizard on ceiling when there isnt any. I suspect she is having fever and her mind in state of confusion. Put all those previous images together and say. On the way to pd, she pass motion. Say stomachache. Watery stools. I got to buy diaper from ntuc and wet tissue. And change for her at the clinic toilet. I think for the next few days, have to put her on diapers just in case she suddenly pass motion. After seen doc, buy some milo, corn flakes from ntuc. She din eat breakfast, no appetite, so i guess she can eat abit of the milo later. Since she cannot take milk now.just fed her another round of medicine. She is sleeping now. My leng leng is in sch today.

No comments: