Friday, November 16, 2012

Kns style

I hope someone can stop this gns style thingy. It seem more like a kns style to me. If tv and computer games poison the minds of young children,this kns style do more damage ok. Stop promoting it. And i am not against kpop,in fact i have nothing against pop culture. But please choose those meaningful ones to promote.esp. The autorities ok. There are other more meaningful kpop than this kns style right. The attention given to this idiotic dance is too much. I think it create more stress than relieve stress.i know many people do not agree with me, but doesnt matter. This is how i feel about the whole kns style.To me it is just kns. And more kns to come i know. And i know my girl graduation concert is also going to have this kns, and i hate this!

No comments: