Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Kitchen flooding

My san san has alot of phelgm, and sleeping in aircon room make her cough. Then just now she puke. So i got to change bed sheets and her clothing etc. now have do do washing. And when i go kitchen, i found the floor wet. Really jialat. And the rubbish chute like waterfall, i dun even have to open it, can hear the water sound. Internally my pipes are not leaking, so something outside is leaking water. I woke my hubby up to check, really not good with all this technical stuffs. And he just take a look, say it external problem, and go back sleep....haha....din even bother about the flooding kitchen. Dun know tomolo morning what will happen to my kitchen if the water din stop flowing. I also cant be bother. Sms my neighbour upstairs. Leng leng gd friend JR's mum. No reply. Haha. Of coz, normal people at this time will be sleeping, who on earth will be like me watching drama series. So dun know if her kitchen also flood with water.

No comments: