Thursday, April 30, 2009

my small cranky monster

my mum went together with us.
my small monster


yesterday I met up with Serene. went robinsons closed door sale. bought some things. My girl was very cranky yesterday when coming back. Yell all the way in MRT from city hall to Jurong east. all the pple inside cannot tahan. heard some comments that why we bring her out, we should have keep her at home. I think by keeping her at home wun solve the problem, wanted to let her get use to surroundings and learn to cooperate with us.

I think my endurance level is going higher and higher. Have to learn to bear with all the yelling. Just doesn't know why she behave in this way and she is coming 13mth liao. The PD will only say maybe she is not comfortable. Maybe change milk powder etc. But all the scientific ways dun seems to help. She has been like that since the 1st month. And we know its not colic because until now she is still like that. sighz........

Maybe I should use the character given by the fengshui master last time. I din used the words given by her, I choose own words for her name. Perhaps the words are still too strong for her as her personality already very "strong". We are considering changing her name if things still dun improve next few months.

No comments: