Wednesday, April 15, 2009

unlucky and lucky

Today is my unlucky day and my lucky day. Why?
I wore a "new" pair of shoes which I have bought and put inside cupboard for long time. And I wore it for the 1st time to tuition. My 1st tuition visit. And just after I cross the road at Admiralty MRT, my shoe came off. And I got to take the part that came off and walk one side up and one side down towards the void deck. I was thinking of what to do, still got a bit of distance to walk b4 I can reach my tuition kid house. And so paiseh to ask them for super glue or something to stick my shoe, it was the 1st tuition visit leh......

And I walk less than 30 steps towards the void deck, then I saw one uncle with a wooden box. The box was actually closed up and he was about to go off. I don't know why I have a strange feeling and I actually went up and ask him where I can find a person who repair shoes. And he say he is one..haha.....what a coincidence, so coincidence until I cannot believe my luck.

突然之间,我觉得他的头上有个光环. I sat there on a chair and wait for him to settle my shoe's problem. Took about 15mins. And I reached my tuition kid house just in time for tuition. I was so lucky today that I can't believe I will have this kind of luck.

No comments: