Monday, April 13, 2009

updates

Have I been doing things constructive?
Recently just finished attending Basic theory and advance theory at BBDC.
Even though I got my basic in 2003, but I have forgotten everything basically...hhaha..
Have to start from scratch.

I will be taking my advance theory test on 11 May, which is my birthday. Not on purpose, there is only one date. Then 12 May I will start my practical session. Almost every morning I will be there learning.

And yesterday one tuition agency phoned me and say there is a tuition assignment.
Even though the rate is a bit lower than expected, I decided to take the assignment.
At least there is some income for me. teaching a little bit is good also, if not will get rusty very soon.

I can still take up a few more assignments. But have to wait for good lobangs.
Then I can learn driving in the morning and teach in the afternoons. Then evening still can fetch my girl. Will be quite good. one week teach 3 days will be good. And 2 days can spent with my girls.

No comments: