Tuesday, June 16, 2009

coincidence

Today I brought my mum and my auntie to Suntec City walk walk. Took train from JE with my mum to meet my auntie at Tiong Bahru. Then after met her, we took train for 4 stations to City Hall. Very Very coincidental, on the train someone give up the seat to my mum. My mum was calling me to sit, as I was carrying my small girl. Then I turn around and saw a very familiar face. And that was Wanjing. I have not seen her for about 4 years, but I remember her name very clearly. Other than Wanjing, there are 3 more of them, stephanie, veronica and another girl whom I have not taught b4, but she was in red cross. I din remember her name on the spot. Now I have a name in my mind, but I dun know whether it is correct or not. should be Joycelyn? or something like that.They were in sec 1 the year I left JWSS. Now they are all in JC/polys. And all grown up to be pretty young ladies.

I am very happy to see them and seeing them still so close to one another really warm my heart and of course their generousity in giving up their seats. My small girl was quite cranky that time. She wanted to sleep but she was not tired enough.

I actually had more things to ask them, about their current life, their school work, future work etc. But I din have time to do so. Wanjing still look quite sad to me. I wanted very much to give her a pat on the shoulder, but I didn't. The pain of losing a good friend, I know its still very deeply in their heart. When I saw them, I thought of Alvina, they were so close together but now so far apart. I hope no matter what happened, they can all live happily and live life to the fullest.

No comments: