Wednesday, June 10, 2009

some construction at home

These few days my house toilet will be undergoing some small "renovation". Din do any when we shift in the house last time. The condition of the toilets not very good. And recently the tiles keep retaining water inside and breed mosquito. So have to do some minor renovation of toilet floor to put things in proper order. Change the toliet bowls also. Today is their 1st day of work. Saturday morning all will be complete.

So this week I have to stay at home to supervise the work and din get to see my small girl at all. miss her quite a bit. Saturday afternoon will go Jurong to fetch her back.

I actually have knitting lessons today. But becoz have to stay home to wait for the toilet thing to be done, have to miss one lesson. My knitting of baby booties has some progress already. By next week, after I go for another lesson, I should be able to finish making one. I intend to make many many, all different colours.

No comments: