Wednesday, June 17, 2009

development of my small girl

my small girl is about 14.5 months old now. She can walk in a not steady manner and can call almost all the people she knows. As for words, she can say "yao", "bu yao", "you" , "gai gai" , "pong pong", "nair nair" (milk)and "NO". She learned the "NO" from her sister. My big girl always say "NO" to her whenever she takes my big girl's things. My small girl is very fierce. My big girl is usually scare of her. My big girl will come and "complain" to us that mei mei take her things. Sometimes my small girl will refuse to return back the things and they will start to snatch from each other. My small girl though strength not as strong, she will yell loudly and will push my big girl. sometimes she will hit my big girl's head or pull her hair.....She will pull my big girl's clothes as well. My big girl will say "mei mei hen xiong" (sister very fierce)

my mum phoned me just now, say my small girl has a fever. I am not as worried as I normally do. Becoz I know I can visit her tomolo. If I am working, I will not be able to focus on my work, I will be very worried. And I know there is fever medicine at my mum house from the PD.

The more kids I have, the more worries I will have. I already can sense the countless times I will need to worry in future over them. Now with 2 daughters, I will need to worry about their development and health, in future about their studies, about BGR, whether they made the right friends. When they getting marry, have to worry whether they married the right person, whether my future son-in-laws will treat them nice nice,whether they will have a happy life. Then have to worry when they pregnant and delivery and next have to worry for grandchildren.......Oh no......so many many things to worry about......

No comments: