Sunday, June 28, 2009

meeting with geraldine and serena

last Thursday met Geraldine and Serena at Jurong Point. Morning I went to see my gynae for my routine paps smear. Met them for lunch at Jurong point. Geraldine still looks the same. Serena also. After lunch we went bakerzin for tea and left the place at around 5pm.
Took some photos of them. They din know I was taking, as there is no flash. haha..post one here.


 













went Guardian to buy some face masks for my brother who is travelling to USA on job purposes. He should be on plane now. And next sunday he will be coming back. I am thinking whether to keep my small girl with me in Yishun next next week or continue to let her be in JUrong when my brother quarantine himself at home.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

DinEz said...

Oh mine...pls take tat pic awae!!! It looks so kukusami,kukulingam,anakuku!!!! Argh!!!!!!