Tuesday, June 09, 2009

planning-4 kids?

after some considerations, me and my hubby decided that we should have 4 kids instead of 3. For some reasons. I am a paraniod mother, maybe I should have more kids so that I will not regret or next time when I want to have more kids and I am too old for it.

Initially I wanted to try for a "rabbit", but now that I want to have 4 kids and I want to stop by age 35, means I may need to have a "tiger" kid. So that I can stop by age 35. I hope to have 3 girls and 1 boy. And hope the 3rd one can be boy and 4th one be girl. I think that is the maximum number of children I can have. My 2nd girl is thro c-sec, so I can't have too many c-sec again.

I will still be on no pay leave until the moment I tested positive. Then I will need to go back to teaching. After my 3rd child, then I will take no pay leave again, maybe for 2 years. Maybe many pple will think I am "over ambitious", but I think its gd for the children to have more siblings so that they can have support for one another. And they can play more games together. 4 children can play monopoly and other board games by themselves, without me and my hubby participation. And can play mahjong also...haha.....maybe I am too idealistic. I am making an assumption that they will all be on very close terms with one another.

Maybe becoz I am very close with my brother so I have very positive experience. My brother dote on me when I was very young, esp. in my primary sch days. I have alot of good memories. If I have a sister, probably I will be even closer to her. But I only have a brother. I think a big family will be very good. and when come to celebration of events, will be very re4 nao4.

Am I thinking too much? I admire myself for being so "brave". 2 more times of pregnancy and 2 more times of child birth. And more sleepless nights and more cranky monsters. Am I going to go thro all these for another 2 times.
How I wish I can have twins. Then I only need to go thro 1 more time of pregnancy and 1 more time of child birth. And best is 1 boy 1 girl. Then fufil my quota and can close shop.

I am really thinking too much...........haha

No comments: