Thursday, June 18, 2009

saw another ex student at BBDC

This morning I went for driving lesson, saw another ex student. So coincidence, the other 2 I met not long ago were also from that same class. The ex student I saw today is Darius. I hope I din spell wrongly.
I think I got the name of the other ex student wrongly. Now I dun know whether its Kelvin or alvin. But his chinese name suddenly appear in my mind. should be zhenxiong.
So now I know 4 of my ex students from that same class is learning driving there. Good luck to them, hopefully they can pass with one try.

I dun really enjoy my driving lessons. I think I am not talented in driving. My reaction very slow and I got problem recognizing the routes. I think drive the same place 100 times, I also dun know where to change lane etc. Now I am basically dragging my feet to the centre to learn. Now already stage 2, if give up now very wasteful, maybe I wait a little longer and see how.

No comments: