Friday, November 25, 2011

skin centre

yesterday i gate crashed skin centre. brought my girl there, as I cannot wait for appointments. my girl's condition didnt improve. So i decided to see the best "govt" doctor in singapore. And it will be the senior consultant in nsc. of coz the price will be expensive, but it will still be cheaper than some private ones. becuase will no appointment, no senior consultant wants to see walk in patients. so i end up with a consultant. And got some new medication. and anti biotic.

But still yesterday night, my girl cannot sleep because of the itch. for the past 4 days, she has been sleeping only a few hours per day. And same for me, every 20 mins, she came to my bed and wake me up. so i am also very deprive of sleep. And I also dont felt like sleeping. because everytime when I get enter lalaland, I hear her call me to wake up, so my sleep is super disrupted. But my patience is draining off very fast, lack of sleep and everything. And I cant help her, even if she wakes me up, there is nothing i can do. I cannot apply anymore things on her as the steriod cream is only twice a day.

just 2 days, i have spent almost my 1 week money i earned from tuition. eczema is really a "rich man"'s illness. if no money, how to treat it? its so long term and so expensive to treat.

No comments: