Saturday, July 03, 2010

10th day

my bb is 10 days old. Her umbilical cord drop off today. My confinement lady say after that wind tend to get in stomach. Dun know true or not. But I remember my 2nd girl, at 14 days, she din wan to sleep at night and keep waking up for feeds and after that dun wan to sleep. I remember my confinement lady that time got a hard time. And she was a difficult baby until more than 1 year old. My mum had a hard time looking after her. Maybe certain things were not done well during my last confinement. With this current confinement lady, I find things more under control. Maybe because she is more experience in taking care of babies.

My bb feeding time is quite ok. About every 4 hours if let her wake up naturally for feed. If wake her up then every 3 hours plus. But she drink very slow. sometimes 45 minutes also havent finish 70ml.

I think she sleep better being wrapped up, including hands also. For my previous girl, I remember we let her hands come out, maybe thats why she dun sleep well. So certain small details can actually lead to bigger problem if not taken care of.

I think my current confinement lady is really good. Very auto pilot. She even sweep and mop floor, clean toilet every morning. She help prepare milk for my big girl and dress her in school uniform to go school. She entertain my big girl and my big girl likes her.She prepare my breastpump for me and also take careof my bb night feeding. Her cooking taste is ok to me though my hubby feels that it a bit oily. She is humble and polite not those AP kind.

Lucky my cousin recommend her to me, if not I dun think I will be able to find one as good as her.

No comments: