Thursday, July 01, 2010

gynae checkup

today went to see gynae to remove stitches. Now feeling a little better, but still pain at the corner of wound. Next week I think I can start to bathe liao. Becoz of the wound, I din touch water for 1 whole week.

My hubby went to ica to make the bb birth cert today. We have decided her name to be 叶怡君 , dialect name will be Yip Yee June. since she is born in June and we do not like the dialect version of "Jun", we let it remain as hanyupinyin "jun" but add an "e" behind and it become "June".

my confinement lady is quite good. Very auto pilot kind. Everything very well done. She even help me with my big girl as my mum is stuck in Jurong to take care of my small girl.

MY small girl 's fever is finally under control. More than 1 week already. I think the earliest we start to send her back to childcare will be next tuesday. The teachers are all so scared of her.

No comments: