Saturday, July 10, 2010

my girl dun wan to go yamaha

my big girl say she dun wan to go yamaha. the reason is incredible. Its becoz last saturday when my hubby bring her there alone( i was doing confinement , so din follow), its raining very heavily. So my hubby took another new route, trying to go through the flats and shelter. And he walked the wrong way. And the rain was so big, and the wind very big also. Even though my hubby carried her, she was still very scared of the wind sound. So she say she dun wan to go yamaha, she say 爸爸走错路.我不要走新的,要走旧的. She thought that becoz my hubby walk the wrong way, thats why got the wind blowing..hahaha

After telling her will take the old route to go yamaha, she agreed to go. Was thinking that if she really dun wan to go, we will not force her.The course she is taking now is not as interesting and fun as the previous one, partly also the reason why she not motivated to go.

No comments: