Tuesday, July 06, 2010

13th day

Today is the 13th day since I delivered. Still abit of pain at the sides of wound. Other than that, not much problem.

This morning i phone my mum to check on san san's status. She is ok. Hope fever will not come back again. Moniter for the next few days then decide whether she should be back.

I have been doing knitting for the past few days. My mum sweater have to put aside first as I am stuck, need to go back to knitting class and ask the teacher.
So I do bags for my girls. Yesterday just finished one. This morning was so tired that I nap a while. Later I am going to start a 2nd bag.

Planning to bathe this coming Friday. Feeling so hot and sticky. Last confinement, I bathe on the 11th day. This time I havent start bathing yet. This friday will be the 16th day.

No comments: