Friday, July 02, 2010

how much to lose

I have about 6 kg to lose b4 I get back to my normal weight. Think I should be back to original weight quite soon this time.

After confinement, I want to have a hair cut. My hair is like messy grass now and I need to change a new hair style, quite sick of my current one.

Feeling quite bored at home, took my knitting out to do. About 1 year din touched knitting stuff. I thought I have forgotten about my knit and purl. But surprisingly, once I took out my unfinished sweater, I still remember how to continue doing it. Now everyday I sit on my bed to do a little. hopefully by end of year I can finish this sweater for my mum.

I need to go for my knitting class again. Maybe start in August until end of year. Need some guidance from the knitting teacher.

No comments: