Sunday, July 25, 2010

cane

yesterday I cane my big girl for the 1st time. I always use cane to threaten her, but yesterday use it for the 1st time.

She played with the diaper cream for the 2nd time. The 1st time I warn her already. But she never learn. She put the cream on her leg, one whole thick thick layer. And is not washable using normal soap and water. And she ask ah san to play with it too. Was so angry. Cane her on her leg. for the 1st time raise my voice so loud that I can't believe it. And I am carrying my baby when I scold my big girl. Already very irritated by the so many things I need to do, and she still irritate me with all her nonsense. Need to feed my baby and need to wash her leg and need to pacify ah sam who is shocked by all the things.

after canning her, send her to bed early and she obediently sleep by herself. And yesterday night, she got nitemare a few times. Hopefully she learned her mistake and stop all the nonsense.

No comments: