Wednesday, July 07, 2010

aircon

today I on the aircon in my room for whole day. Coz yesterday my confinement lady told me there r rashes on bb body. And I think they r heat rash. early this morning, the rashes disappear. So I think maybe night time got aircon, so cooler. And today I will on the aircon for whole day. For the rest of the confinement period also. Actually I'm also very hot, and the fan also cannot blow my direction. So have been sweating for the past 14 days. Especially day time. Sweat even more. night time not too bad as got on aircon.

Sweating and not bathing for 14 days liao. Very jialat. I will need a bath this coming friday.

This morning also phone my mum to check on my san san's fever. And my mum say she got no fever already. But will give her another dose of paracetomol and moniter for the next 2 days. If everything ok, my big girl will go over to Jurong after her yamaha lesson on sat. And stay there until sunday nite, then come over to yishun together with san san an my mum.

San san din go to school for more than 2 weeks liao. When my mum ask her if she want to go to school, she say "no". She wan to stay at my mum house. Everything have to start all over again. Next monday when she go school, she sure cry. Just hope she wun fall sick again.

No comments: