Monday, July 25, 2011

badminton session

yesterday evening, had a badminton session with bro and hubby. my first excerse after so many years. My last badminton session was with my students Janice and mary. that was many years back already. Thought my bones will ache very badly today, but they didn't. strange. Still can get out of bed and still can do marking. I remember there was once, i forgot what sports i played, and i end up with very aching legs and hands, and could not even hold a pen. trembling hands. but today the aching part is very mild.

yesterday's session was at the cc near my mum house. My hubby usually go for badminton playing twice a week with friends. I dont join his sessions. only yesterday timing ok and can bring the kids to watch. And they were real good cheer leaders..

No comments: