Thursday, July 21, 2011

irriating people

What i hate most now, when I walk pass yishun interchange to take bus. There is this group of insurance people from GE who are damn irritating. Asking to do survey, and honestly I did that c2pid survey b4 already. And they dun seems to believe. Nevermind, and I always just ignore and walk quickly. Today the lady still quite ok, after exchanging a few sentences, she walk off. Yesterday there was this very tall big guy and the worse insurance agent I have ever met. As usual I just walk quickly and said I done that c2pid survey, and he still persist on, and use his finger poke my shoulder twice to catch my attention.I want to slap his face and but of coz he is too bloody tall. And I didn't even manage to scold him that F word. I was just blood boiling angry. I tell myself if I see him again today and I didn't scold him, then I change my surname! And today dun know luckily for him or for me, he wasn't there.

I am super irritable these days. So better dun provoke me. Any small small thing can make me behave in an unpredictable manner. And I think people will be surprise. What kind of things I will do when I get mad. And when I start cursing people, it will probably takes a long time for me to stop cursing. So dun make me do that.

No comments: