Thursday, July 21, 2011

some things that I want to do

Wanted to sing KTV or rather go KTV and watch MV and listen to songs.

Wanted to go Musicdreamer to drink tea and listen to live singing. And I missed that day Ding Hua say she is singing. I can't go as nobody looks after the kids. Hubby is studying MBA these 2 weeks. I have not gone down there for years. Really!

Wanted to go paulaner brauhaus to drink beer. I love the beer there. have not been there for so long...when was the last time I went? I can't remember. Anyway have not been there for years also. I have been so busy with kids these few years, and whenever I got pregnant, I couldnt touch any alcoholic drinks. So I have not gone there for years I think.

And all of the above, I could have easily done. But other than KTV, the other 2 places are not opened in the day when I am most free. And night time, I need to look after the kids. And who on earth go drink beer ownself and left kids at home?haha....
I must be mad. But for musicdreamer, I think I am still able to go down on a weekday night. I dun like weekends as it will be very crowded. Just one weekday nite, I still can ask hubby to bb sit the girls. Maybe I find one day dinghua is singing then I go down.

No comments: