Thursday, September 29, 2011

familiar notes

Recently when I go for my tuition in the morning, I always reached the place about 15 to 20 mins early. So i will find somewhere to sit down and read books or listen songs. And I heard quite a number of times, one of the unit upstairs, there is a kid playing electone. The songs played are those from my girl's yamaha jmc book 2. So I know the kid must be in the same course. All the notes are so familiar.

" mi do mi do mi so so, fa re re mi do do, mi do mi do mi so so, fa re re do mi do"
--this is the piece my girl played during the book 2 ending concert.

still alot of songs. all these do re mi notes haunt me everyday.
And sometimes I don't even know whether she played right or wrong.
esp the left hand part, I don't even know where the keys are.
So everytime when I ask my girl to practise, it is also very torturous for me.
She don't know, she got angry.
She don't know I got angry also.
And both are angry.
And every session is a vomit blood session for me.

No comments: